“The Monaro is more than just a car – it’s an event!”
Steeped in Australian muscle car history, the Monaro is a true icon, delivering in both looks and performance. The Monaro is basically a legend.
This week’s Davidson Motors CAR OF THE MONTH is Dick Davidson’s 2002 CV8 Holden Monaro
Dick’s bright orange Monaro is modified to the max, and features the following performance enhancements:
– Extractors and big bore exhaust, giving the Monaro more power and an awesome growl.
– ECU tune. Unlocking the power and giving the Monaro improved acceleration response in low range.
– Cold air intake system. Increasing performance, response and fuel economy.
– Transmission modification.
– Spoiler kit and low profile tyres.
– Overall 100kw + increase
The Top Gear guys rated the Monaro – check out the power lap here: Youtube