This month’s Davidson Motors CAR OF THE MONTH is Jock Speedy’s 2007 Suffolk Jaguar – a superb recreation of the 1938 SS100 Jaguar.
Built by Suffolk Engineering in Suffolk (England), Jocks replica 1938 Jaguar SS100 was built in 2007 and is finished in gunmetal grey with silver wheels. The interior features tan Connolly leather seats and red Wilton carpet.
– Jaguar’s 4.2 litre XK engine
– 2inch HD8 SU carburettors
– independent suspension, all round with 6 adjustable coil over dampers
– 4-wheel servo-assisted disk brakes, and
– Blockley 550 x 18 inch high performance tyres, fitted to period wire wheels.
Equipment includes, heater, aero-screens, wind-wings, luggage rack with fitted demountable trunk and cover, side-screens, tonneau cover and hood.
Text and images courtesy of Jock Speedy, Tauranga.